Results after just one month of Body Boot Camp:
1. I can run for a solid mile and a half WITHOUT STOPPING!!
2. I have more energy!
3. A white pair of pants I bought 2 years ago that I could never get past my knees can now be pulled up & buttoned (still a bit tight) but SOON I can wear them on a regular basis!
4. I can do more than one push up!! (although I still extremely dislike them)
5. I have noticed how sluggish I feel when I don’t eat healthy!
6. I have officially stopped looking at the scale everyday! I refuse to let the scale determine how I feel.
7. My son challenged me to do a 5K with him on June 5th & I am going to do it!! I have one month to work on being able to run the full 3 miles.
8. I have learned to eat a carb with a protien every 3 hours.
9. I learned a treadmill can incline up to 15 (yeah I know dumb but when you have never seen a tread mill go that high it is pretty exciting)
10. I have learned that just when I want to stop is when I keep going.
11. I am a lot stronger physically then I ever thought I was.
12. I have pushed through the pain in my knees & now they don’t hurt anymore when I work out. I learned that the reason they hurt is because they aren’t being worked enough so when you do work them it hurts. Now that I work them every day the arthritis in them doesn’t hurt anymore
13. I went to the Doctor and was told I didn’t break a rib then got a call from the radiologist 3 days AFTER going back to boot camp that I did indeed have a hairline fracture… Yep I learned that excercising through it made me a stronger person.
14. I am taking accountability for what I put in my mouth.. and I pay the price if it isn’t good for my body.
15. Also it has boosted my self esteem (not that it was low to begin with) but I feel REALLY good & a lot more positive about life.
16. I have learned tools & exercises to incorporate in my daily life – exercises that I can do at home if I want!
17. I have learned that when I get tired at work or in the evening to get up & MOVE.. it produces so much more energy!
Okay I will quit rambling.. I am just excited about how I feel! 🙂
Post Footer automatically generated by wp-posturl plugin for wordpress.