10 Flares 10 Flares ×
I could eat a LOT of this!! whipped it up in 20 minutes!
Strawberry cream trifle
Recipe type: Dessert
A tasty delightful treat made up of fresh strawberries, cream cheese mixture, cookies and chocolate pudding!
- 1 package cream cheese
- ½ c. powdered sugar
- 1 cup whipped topping (cool whip)
- 16 oreo cookies finely crushed
- 16 fresh whole strawberries cut into slices
- 1 package instant chocolate pudding (prepare as instructed on box)
- Prepare instant chocolate pudding as directed and set in refridgerator until set (approx. 10 minutes)
- In a small bowl, mix together softened cream cheese, powdered sugar and whipped topping until smooth. Layer the cookie crumbs on the bottom then on top of that layer the cream cheese mixture and put a layer of strawberries then top with the chocolate pudding. (serves 8) I double this recipe to have the ability to layer it several times and to feed more people! Our family LOVES it!
Post Footer automatically generated by wp-posturl plugin for wordpress.