My mother brought me all sorts of Apricots from her tree and of course I made Jam with it!
SIMPLE recipe and honestly canning is a lot more simpler than people think. You’ll never know how easy unless you try!
Check out my printable recipe below.
I love knowing that I have jam on hand that has been made by me! Also nice for a quick gift if you need one!
- 8 Cups Diced Apricots
- ¼ c. Lemon juice
- 6 c. Sugar
- 5 -pint jars or 10½ pint jars
- Large stock pot
- Sterilize your canning jars by boiling for 10 minutes in a hot water bath or in your dishwasher
- combine all ingredients in a large stock pot
- Bring the ingredients to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally until the sugar dissolves.
- Once the mixture reaches a rolling boil, continue to boil it for 30 minutes, stirring frequently to prevent it from sticking and burning.
- Remove from heat and fill jars, leaving about ¼ inch head space
- Wipe the rimbs of the jars clean and put the 2 piece metal canning lids in place make sure the ring is tightened. Set Jars into a boiling water bath for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the water and set out on the counter overnight. Over tim the lids will pop into place.
Post Footer automatically generated by wp-posturl plugin for wordpress.