This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #LetsMakeSmores #CollectiveBias #Sponsored
When I think of S’mores I envision my family around a camp fire roasting up marshmallows and eating them hot off the roasting stick. But it’s not every night that my family can be sitting next to the camp fire! So when we get the craving for S’mores we bring the tasty treat indoors! Kraft helps my family enjoy those Delicious moments of joy with Honey maid, Hershey’s and Jet puff Marshmallows.
While I was at Walmart I happened to come across this perfect display of all the products that I needed to make S’mores. It was located right in the front of their seasonal section. The display made it simple to grab each of the items I needed without running all over the store and trying to figure out which isle each item was in.
By the way I may also have a small obsession with both Oreo’s and peanut butter. While thinking about tasty campfire S’mores, I decided to make my own indoor S’mores inspired treat using a few of my other favorite Kraft products. Before even leaving the store I started to dream up this quick 10 minute S’moreo peanut butter dessert. Once home and in the kitchen it actually took me 3 different tries to perfect this decedent dreamy Smore’s dessert!
Let’s get started! Preheat your oven broil setting to 500 degrees. Unwrap 1 sleeve of Honey Maid graham crackers and place them in your food processor, cover with your lid and pulse for 10 seconds to break apart the graham crackers. Add 8 Double or Mega stuffed Oreo’s to the food processor and re attach the lid then pulse for 30-60 seconds more or until you have a fine crumb Oreo and graham cracker mixture. If you don’t have a food processor place graham crackers and Oreo’s in a large gallon sized zip up plastic bag and crush with a rolling pin. While your graham crackers and Oreo’s are blending place 6 tablespoons of butter in a glass or microwave safe bowl. Melt the butter in the microwave for 20 seconds. Pour graham cracker Oreo crumbs into a large mixing bowl, add 1/3 Cup Planters peanut butter and the 6 Tablespoons of melted butter into the crumb mixture. Stir until all ingredients become incorporated (about 30 seconds)
Pour peanut butter crumb mixture into an 8″x 8″ baking dish then press crumb your mixture into the bottom of the pan to form a graham cracker crust. Place half of a bag of Jet Puffed miniature marshmallows on top of the graham cracker Oreo crust. Place your pan in your preheated oven for 1 minute. While your crust and marshmallows are in the oven break apart 3 full size Hershey’s milk chocolate bars into a microwave safe dish and add 2 Tablespoons of peanut butter to the chocolate pieces. Microwave for 30 seconds then stir the chocolate and peanut butter until smooth. The crust and browned marshmallows should be hot and ready to take out of the oven! Pour the chocolate peanut butter mixture on top of your marshmallow layer and spread evenly over the top. This was heavenly served warm right out of the oven! The S’moreo peanut butter bars were also a great treat the next day.
The S’moreo peanut butter bars were also a great treat the next day. These could be the perfect dessert to take to your next potluck, family reunion, neighborhood barbeque or just to enjoy at home with your family. This recipe just goes to show you that you don’t always need a campfire to enjoy S’mores!
- 1 sleeve of Honey maid Graham Crackers
- 3 Hershey's milk chocolate candy bars
- ½ package Jet puff Marshmallows
- 6 T. butter Melted
- ⅓ C. plus 2 T. Planters Peanut Butter
- 8 Double stuff Oreos
- Heat Broiler to 500 degrees. Place 1 sleeve of Honey maid Graham crackers and 8 Oreo cookies into a food processer. Blend for 1 minute or until it becomes a fine crumbled mixture. While Graham crackers and Oreos are blending, Place 6 T. of butter in the microwave and melt for 20 seconds. Dump Graham cracker and Oreo crumb mixture into a large bowl, add melted butter and ⅓ C. of Planters Peanut butter and mix until incorporated. Press crumb mixture into the bottom of an 8" X 8" pan. Spread half a bag of Jet puff miniature marshmallows on top of the crumb mixture, place in pre-heated oven and broil for 1 minute. While marshmallow topped crumb mixture is broiling. Place 3 broken Hershey's Milk Chocolate bars in a microwave safe bowl and add 2 T. of Planters peanut butter. Melt chocolate and peanut butter in the microwave for 30 seconds. Then stir together chocolate and peanut butter until smooth. Pour chocolate and peanut butter mixture on top of broiled marshmallows and spread evenly. Serve warm!
Post Footer automatically generated by wp-posturl plugin for wordpress.