My Garden is booming with Vegetables right now and we are trying to eat them up as fast as we can so I am constantly looking for ideas for dinner. This recipe is very very simple and easy! I diced up Zucchini, Yellow squash, Onions, Green peppers, Mushrooms and Cherry tomatoes.
I sauteed all of the vegetables until they were soft in a pan with some olive oil. While the vegetables were sauteeing (wait to add the cherry tomatoes until the last 2-3 minutes of cooking) I cooked some cork screw pasta in a pan. Once done I drained the pasta and mixed it in with the sauteed vegetables. While still hot I garnished the dish with some parmesean cheese.
Super easy, healthy and tasty!
- 1 c. chopped Zucchini
- ½ c. chopped yellow onion
- 1 c. chopped yellow squash
- 1 c. mushrooms (sliced)
- ½ c. green peppers (sliced)
- 1 c. cherry tomatoes (sliced in half)
- ½ c. parmesean cheese
- ½ to ¾ c. olive oil - depending on your preference
- 2 c. corkscrew pasta
- Bring the corkscrew pasta to a boil in a pan of hot water and cook until soft then drain.
- While pasta is cooking Saute all the vegetables in olive oil. (except the cherry tomatoes) add those the last 2 - 3 minutes of cooking.
- Blend all together once cooked and top with Parmesean cheese (you can also add any seasonings you desire)
Post Footer automatically generated by wp-posturl plugin for wordpress.