With Thanksgiving and Christmas right around the corner we are always welcoming that big delicious meal, until the day after. What do you do with all this leftover food! Many years back I adapted this Betty Crocker recipe to meet my own families liking. It is a great for using up leftover turkey, stuffing and vegetables. It is like Thanksgiving dinner all in one pan. This meal is quick and cozy sometimes I will make it with canned or leftover chicken. Enjoy!
- 1 can ) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1¼ cups milk
- 1 bag frozen vegetable mix (or use leftover vegetables)
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- 1 onions diced
- 2 cups cut-up cooked turkey or chicken
- 1 box stuffing mix (or use leftover stuffing)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to350°F. Grease bottom and side of a 9x13 casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a sauce pan heat soup and 1¼ cups milk to boiling, stirring frequently. Stir in frozen vegetables, cranberries and onions. Heat to boiling, stirring frequently; remove from heat. Stir in turkey and stuffing mix. Spoon into casserole dish. Top with cheddar cheese. Bake uncovered 30 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
Post Footer automatically generated by wp-posturl plugin for wordpress.