This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #Sendsweetness #CollectiveBias #ad I love holidays yes, even Valentines day! I love to create treats to share with my family and friends. Both Krystal and I came up with a fun Brownie Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle that can be made in a large trifle dish or in individual personal trifle cups! We chose to do individual trifle cups so we could give friends and co workers each a sample of this delicious treat! You can find all the ingredients for this trifle at your local Walmart store in the seasonal candy isle. You will need to purchase either premade brownies from the store bakery or use your favorite boxed brownie mix. You will need 1 package of 8 oz. M&M’s® Strawberry. 1 package of 8 oz. cream cheese, sugar, 8 oz. tub of whipped topping and a container of Strawberries. If you are making individual trifles you will need the 9 oz. clear plastic cups. While gathering all the ingredients at Walmart we were able to find some darling American Greetings® cards and a fun Heart shaped DOVE® Truffle Valentines tin to give along with the small trifle cups. I’m sure my friends will be excited to receive these along with the trifle cups! Once home I gathered all my supplies and Baked the brownies then let them cool. Once cooled we crumbled the brownies into small chunks and filled the bottom of the cups. (or in the bottom of the trifle dish) Mix the Cream cheese, sugar and whipped topping along with and 6 to 8 strawberries finely chopped together until smooth. Spread this mixture on top of the brownie chunks then sprinkle with the M&M’s® Strawberry continue layering until you reach the top of the cup (or trifle dish) Then sprinkle on some additional Strawberry slices to the top. To give these trifle cups as a gift we put the plastic cup into a cellophane bag and tied them at the top with some tulle and ribbon. We attached these cute tags we made up last year. Here it is for you to use also! This recipe is great to give to a school teacher for her to nibble on while the cute kids in her class hand out their valentines. Not only are these tasty they are adorable too! Print our recipe below and this coupon to Save $1.00 on ANY TWO (2) M&M’s® Brand Chocolate Candies, 8oz or larger to easily make these. The assortment of ◦American Greetings® cards was an awesome addition and added such a fun little touch to our trifle treats.
- 1 - boxed brownie mix (prepared)
- 1 - 8 oz. Package M&M's Strawberry flavored
- 1 - 8 oz Package of cream cheese
- ¼ C. Sugar
- 1 - 8 oz. tub of whipped topping
- 1 - container of strawberries
- Bake the brownies according the the box directions, then let them cool. Once cooled crumble the brownies into small chunks and fill the bottom of the cups with your brownie chunks . (or in the bottom of the trifle dish if you want to make a large trifle)
- With a blender Mix the Cream cheese, sugar and whipped topping along with and 6 to 8 finely diced strawberries. Mix ingredients together until smooth. Spread this mixture evenly on top of the brownie chunks then sprinkle Strawberry M&M's® ontop of the Strawberry cream cheese layer. Continue layering the brownies, cream cheese M&M's® until you reach the top of the cup (or trifle dish) Then sprinkle on some additional fresh strawberry slices to the top.
Post Footer automatically generated by wp-posturl plugin for wordpress.