The product reviewed here was a sample provided to me by the company or PR representative. All opinions remain 100% my own #PEEPSEASTER #Ad
Nothing says Easter more than Peeps! This year I’ve found that PEEPS® come in a variety of different flavors and shapes! Not only do they come in the classic bunny shape but they also have Chick’s and Egg PEEPS® They have Orange delight flavored Marshmallows dipped in Orange fudge, Sugar free Marshmallow Chicks, Party Cake Flavored Marshmallow Chicks, Sour watermelon flavor, Lime flavored and to top it off regular chocolate covered peeps!
With the huge assortment of flavors and Classic colors to choose from I knew I needed to get creative with the peeps this year. First off Krystal and I got together and whipped up some awesome ideas! When we create crafts or treats we always keep in mind who we would like to give them to. So we created our recipe and ideas around gift giving. First we made the ever so awesome S’mores treat out of Golden grahams cereal. First you take 1 12 ounce bag of mini marshmallows and melt them in the microwave along with 2 Tbsp. of butter. Once they are melted stir the mixture into a bowl full of 6 cups of Golden Grahams Cereal and stir!!! Keep stirring until all the Golden Grahams are coated in the marshmallow mixture. Once coated spray your hands with a bit of pam and mold the mixture into an 8 & 1/2″ x 11″ greased pan and sprinkle a bag of chocolate chips onto the top. The mixture should still be warm enough to melt the chocolate chips just a little.
Let the pan cool until room temperature then cut into squares! To add a little Easter flair to these S’mores bars we dipped the bottom of Peeps into melted chocolate and then set them on top of each S’mores bar. (P.S. we doubled our batch)
For gift giving we put a bar inside of a clear cellophane bag, tied it up with ribbon and attached a cute printable that we made that says: “The world needs S’more Peeps like you!”
To make it easier we made these available as FREE Printables click on the links below to print tags.
Next we took some cute pillow boxes and added some Yummy MIKE AND IKE® Easter Treats into the inside of the pillow boxes and wrapped them up with some darling ribbon.
We made THIS printable for you to use that says: “Here’s a sweet treat to make your easter complete!”
Here are two simple ways to share PEEPS® and MIKE AND IKE® Jellybeans with your friends and neighbors!
If you check out the PEEPS® website HERE you will see that Peeps also offers a cute 5″ plush gift that would fit perfectly in any Easter Basket. They also offer Peeps Ear buds to listen to your music and a cute luggage tag! (always in a fun assortment of colors).
We would love to give one of our reader’s a chance to win the ultimate PEEPS® Easter pack with a huge assortment of Peeps products!
To get the latest and greatest news from Peeps and Company you can follow them at any of their online social media platforms
· PEEPS & COMPANY® Website: http://bit.ly/1aNsv6W
· PEEPS & COMPANY® Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1N7YaaR
· PEEPS & COMPANY® Instagram: http://bit.ly/1EwkYy8
· PEEPS & COMPANY® Pinterest: http://bit.ly/1IFl9SN
· PEEPS & COMPANY® Twitter: http://bit.ly/1KpqLYD
· PEEPS® Website: http://bit.ly/QrSlKn
· PEEPS® Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1JxjX7N
· PEEPS® Twitter: http://bit.ly/1UpUz6R
· PEEPS® Instagram: http://bit.ly/1hRTeKq
· PEEPS® Pinterest: http://bit.ly/1LISUqP
· MIKE & IKE®: http://bit.ly/1UpUJLt
· MIKE & IKE®: Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1NVQ7gk
· MIKE & IKE®: Twitter: http://bit.ly/1Hk79R0
· MIKE & IKE®: Instagram: http://bit.ly/1Xcxjh0
· HOT TAMALES® Website: http://bit.ly/1qKOJ2a
· HOT TAMALES® Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1igRWIB
· HOT TAMALES® Twitter: http://bit.ly/1LS0G4x
· HOT TAMALES® Instagram: http://bit.ly/1IFoOzM
Post Footer automatically generated by wp-posturl plugin for wordpress.