This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and The Coca-Cola Company. All opinions are mine alone. #BestSummerBBQ #CollectiveBias
Summer is in full swing at my house and so are the Barbeques on the deck. I love the smell of a grill that has been fired up and has sizzling meat cooking on it. Especially if it is meat that has been marinated over night or a fresh rub of seasonings brushed on. I like to put a little more effort into a barbeque when guests are attending so I like to shop at Sam’s Club to Find the best selection of meats, marinades, side dishes and tasty summer beverages.
I gathered my list and headed to Sam’s club. While I was there I found a great deal on some chicken breasts and this awesome KC Masterpiece® BBQ Sauce Mix & Dry Rub
I loved the versatility that the six-pack of KC Masterpiece® BBQ Sauce Mix & Dry Rub gave me because I could use it as both a Marinade or dry rub and I could incorporate different types of liquid’s such as water, juice or soda. I grabbed a box to try this at home. On my way to the check out register I also decided that a nice ice-cold lemonade sounded perfect and that I just had to have lemonade for my barbeque. I wandered over to the refrigerated aisle and found a huge selection of Simply Lemonade® products. I picked out the all-natural lemonade and noticed on the label that it had no added preservatives colors or artificial flavors which made me happy! I Purchased my items and headed home to prepare for my barbeque.
1. Gather all your ingredients
You will need: KC Masterpiece® BBQ Sauce Mix & Dry Rub, 1 12oz can Coca-Cola Classic, soy sauce, lemon juice, vegetable oil, rosemary and basil
2.Dump your KC Masterpiece® BBQ Sauce Mix & Dry Rub into a medium size mixing bowl.
3. 12oz Coca-Cola Classic
4. 1/4 C. Soy sauce
5. 1/4 C. Lemon juice
6. 1/4 Vegetable oil
7. 1 tsp. Rosemary
8. 1 tsp. Basil
9. Whisk all ingredients together
10. Place raw meat in a shallow baking dish and pour marinade over meat. Reserve 1/4 of the marinade for basting.
11. Cover and place into refrigerator for 6-8 hours or overnight.
Preheat grill to medium-high heat, place meat on grill. I like to get a nice sear on the meat to lock in all of the juices. Cook meat on the grill until juices run clean and center is no longer pink.
- 1 - 2 oz.) packet - KC Masterpiece BBQ sauce, mix & Dry rub
- 1 - 12oz. can of Coca-Cola Classic
- ¼ c. Soy Sauce
- ¼ c. Lemon juice
- ⅛ c. vegetable oil
- 1 tsp. Rosemary
- 1 tsp. Basil
- Pour all ingredients in a medium size bowl and whisk all together. Put choice of raw meat in a shallow baking dish and pour ¾ of the marinade over the meat and let sit in the refrigerator for 6 to 8 hour or overnight.
- Reserve ¼ of the marinade for basting while grilling.
- When ready grill until center of meat is cooked to desired level.
Post Footer automatically generated by wp-posturl plugin for wordpress.